Dear New Patient:
We would like to welcome you to our office.
As your Urologist, our primary goal is to help you manage your urological care and advise you on how to stay healthy. In order to do this, we need your assistance and would like you to review the following helpful hints about our office. Please take note and always feel free to contact us whenever you need to.
- Please fill out the new patient information form to avoid any appointment delays.
- Always bring your insurance card(s) with you, so that we can verify your health plan benefits. Know your health insurance benefits.
- Notify the office staff if your health insurance, employer, home address or telephone number changes.
- Patient co-pays are paid before you receive care (we accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express).
- Enclosed is a medication list. Please fill it out, so we will know what medications you are taking. You need to know the ordering physician, the name of medication and dosage you take.
- If you have had laboratory tests, X-rays or other test performed, be sure to bring them with you at the time of your appointment.
- Pharmacy refill requests should be faxed to the office at (310) 373-7895, and allow at least 48 hours in advance with your request(s).
- Please contact our office if you are not able to keep a scheduled appointment at least 24 hours in advance. Patients arriving more than 15 minutes late for a scheduled appointment will need to be rescheduled.
Thank you for your confidence in choosing our office for your health care needs.
The Care Team of KPW Urology Specialty Group
WHAT WE OFFER
23600 Telo Ave, Suite 220
Torrance, CA 90505
Fax: (310) 373-7895
Monday 9:00 am — 5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am — 5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am — 5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am — 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am — 4:00 pm
Saturday, Sunday Closed